Thursday, August 2, 2007

I give good copy

Craig D. Lindsey of the News Observer in North Carolina quoted me and gave my blog a shout out (although didn't list the URL... grumble grumble grumble) in an article that went up last week about how shitty summer films are. You can read me picking fights with millionaires here . Unlike some other recent articles that conspicuously (*cough*) disappeared from this blog, I don't completely destroy my reputation in this article, so let's all be grateful for that (Burns will no doubt be bored that I don't splay my train wreck of a social life out for public consumption this time out). Actually to be honest, the article makes me look a lot more diligent than I really am.

Yeah I skipped Shrek 3 and Pirates 3 and Fantastic Four 2 (did that movie even come out?) but I still spent money on Hostel 2, Ocean's 13, Die Hard: de-balled and Michael Bay's giant toy movie so I don't know who I'm kidding. Still it was a noble effort and I'm especially pleased with my jabs at Spidey 3.

Yeah shameless self promotion!

No comments: